Thursday 5 February 2015

There's always a first in everything.

Peace be upon you :)


Since it's only the second month of the year I hope it's still appropriate to wish a happy new year. Even you can take a guess on why I suddenly started blogging again, yes, it's the semester break. One that I so look forward to but always end up with a deep sigh in the end. Always the same ol' eat-sleep-thinking-about-changing-the-world-but-maybe-tomorrow kinda routine.

This post is also a random one I came up in hope of curing this immortal boredom. See last few days I googled up my old blogs that I decided to abandon or actually more like I forgot the password and also I refuse to answer my fetus immature password recovery question which is "where do you go for your honeymoon?"Like seriously Sakinah? Where did that come from? And another one "what is the name of your first crush?" I give up -_-

Looking back at the post I once type with my very own thoughts and perspectives,boy, I must have some Jekyll and Hyde's genes. I can't really fathom out the reason behind some of the posr,did I really post that stuff? But it amused me and at the same time I'm glad I wrote them.

It wasn't so bad after all to look back at the past. :)

For now I'll try my best to add blogging to my schedule. #PrayforSakinah

1 comment: