Thursday 14 August 2014

Coffee talk.

May peace be upon you :)


           As you read this I'm probably struggling to keep myself awake in the office because I'm typing this exactly after my 4th semester result came out.It's 2.11 am.

            Not knowing is the worst feeling in my life, I'm not sure if that applies to any other human too but curiosity would be the death of me. I fail to convince myself to let it slip and just go to bed this time around, the brain just won't commit to that. I've come prepared putting my hope the same level as my effort for the papers and opened my email. A notification popped on the screen, the one that will put the agony to a halt. 

             It's amusing to feel all the joints and muscles in my body started  to relax the moment I saw the result.No, I'm not trying to imply that my result is good, what I'm trying to say is that it felt good to know, to end the waiting part and have a self celebration for the liberty of knowing. It may not be my best result but praise the Lord it was not as bad as I imagined it would be. I'll get myself on track maybe not now but it will happen, this I promise myself, InsyaAllah.



       

No comments:

Post a Comment