Sunday 22 January 2017

Into 2017

May peace be upon you. :)

I haven't blog anything since May 2016 and here I am wishing everybody a prosperous New Year. Tehee.

2016 has been more like adapting the transition from being confused on where to eat to have-I-paid-all-the-bills-for-the-month. It feels like you've been hit by a big waves in the middle of the ocean and you're trying so hard to reach up for some air. However taking it into another perspective, I've been blessed with so many things last year where at some point it feels like a dream.Exactly five years ago I was worrying myself of the future I will hold and here I am now slowly climbing up the mountain of hope.

I want to fill my 2017 by counting my blessings and feel more alive than I've ever been. I want to be grateful of what I have instead of complaining on what I don't have. I want to be more human.






Till then,
The Dreamwriter.


2 comments: