Thursday 19 February 2015

My Rainyday Playlist

May peace be upon you :)

It's 11.27pm and I just realize the heavy downpour outside right after I took off my headphone. The feeling of opening your window to the rain, listening to every raindrops while the natural breeze rush into the room is out of this world. 

These words often crossed my mind when I look up to the sky every time it happens "This must be one of the reason I live, to embrace all this and be thankful to Him."
Really I'm a very melodramatic kind of person I have all sort of music playlist for every event of my life:

  1. "ForWhenI'mSad" 
  2. "WildParty" 
  3. "11.11pmPlaylist" 
  4. "MyLullaby"
Fyi, I even have a "PeriodPlaylist" too :p They are my background music to every single story of mine,told or untold. So I thought of sharing some of "My Rainyday Playlist" here:-





What's yours then?


The Dreamwriter

1 comment: