Monday 28 April 2014

Pandora Box.

May peace be upon you :)



I finally had the chance to come here and finish what I started.It was at the bottom list of my post, always termed 'draft'.

Funny how easily I lose interest in everything,I'd cease halfway and sometimes I never came back.
I blogged abiding the trend those days until it triggered me that I needed some distraction when I'm on the verge of some awful times or when I needed some time alone.

Just now,I listened to Deadmau5-Seven album,all the memories flushed in.


The good times,the stressful years,the heartwarming feeling and these hands automatically bring me back here to my blog.

I read every post in here,from the very first time I had to recreate this blog again up until now.
Why did I stop blogging really?
At least some pieces of memories remained when I thought I had nothing to reminisce.

I write so I can remind my future self that I've come this far to ever give up.
I write so I can be reminded of the life I lead, and the friends I once had or still have.
I write so in the future I can show it to someone who cares that my family and friends are the one who brings me up to this point of life.
I write what worth to be reminisced and cherished.

So dear future self, please write frequently so this story does not end here.

The DreamWriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment