Saturday 4 January 2014

Face Your Fear.

May peace be upon you :)


         Praise be to Allah I've just finished my first paper,yep a long way to go but at least I can scratch one subject out of my worry list.You won't understand how it makes a lot of different from 6 papers to 5 ,only students would understand this.Anyway speaking of 2014 resolutions,I was thinking of making a new list but pffttt, what's the use when you can recycle the old one.Don't make wasting a habit kids.

          However to make the list more exciting and to add the groove,I made up the theme for my wishlist or so-called resolutions but I guess I like the terms wishlist better because some of it seems impossible and a year won't exactly be enuff of a period to begin with.It's like a lifetime wish and I would name it my "Face Your Fear" wishlist.Hey it's my idea,called it cheesy or craps but at least I think it's 
F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.

          Well you know, I've Acrophobia running thru my vein , oh well in English it simply means I'm afraid of heights.I might say it's not an extreme fear but climbing up the 38th floor of a building and looking down would make my heart skip precisely 3 beats before it goes back to normal.See,it's not an extreme fear but still I should get rid of that.Oh and also I have an irrational fear of cockroaches but nope,lying in a box full of cockroaches is not part of my list.Let's be real -_- this is not fear factor programme we're talking about.


My wishlists are :

Bungee jumping
The only place in Malaysia I know with this extreme sport is Sunway Lagoon but I guess I should google it.



Skydiving
I've googled it and the cost for all these is around 1k for a 2 day courses before you can actually fly in the sky.Plus the cost of jumping off the plane is different and not included in that 1k. -_- I wish I could do it in Dubai,it's an amazing view out there. <3





Be in a pirate ship ride
Been there done that.I'm so happy I could actually be in one of those.Trust me it's sort of a big sacrifice for an acrophobic person to ride that.So the pirate ship ride can be a CHECK



Bare in mind this is part 1 of my wishlist.I'll update more on the next post because I know you're damn curious about my life *insert sarcastic laugh*.



P/s: I'll be having my construction law paper on Monday.Wish me luck and pray for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment