Tuesday 31 December 2013

Almost 2014

May peace be upon you :)


       So it's 31/12/2013.A year full of surmounting emotions is coming to an end in just a few hours.I woke up this morning thinking about recapping my 2013 in this blog. Pfft,why not since studying and revising failed to entertain me. Fyi,my final starts this Friday.Pray the best for me people,please and thank you.


Anyway back to the initial agenda, so yeah here's a recap:

JANUARY 2013 - FEBRUARY 2013
Basically my hibernation process of the month since it's semester break.Nah, I don't do dopes or join anything illegal, my parents should be proud of me. :P I'm in a temporary relationship with Internet but sadly it doesn't last long.We don't have the time for each other anymore since new semester is coming right up.



MARCH 2013
Reunited with coursemates for our second semester.Glad to be back on track with these people.Now that we're no longer classmates I realize how I miss the warmth and all the memories when we're together.Cheeky but true story bro.Had my birthday celebration with them and also with my UEM clans.



APRIL 2013
My holiday month.I went to Krabi with fams and it was a great deal really.It was a relaxing vacation especially when you can feel the warm sand between your toes, the cold breeze of the sea at night, get to spectate the beautiful sunset and swims with the fish.Plus an adventurous elephant ride.I'll be back Krabi, InsyaAllah.


MAY 2013
Perak site visit with le coursemates but I guess it was more like a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city life.Eh(?) LOL.The main point is that we had a great time and the bond started to develop and deepen after that till now I believe.I kinda miss these moments <3



JUNE 2013
Azizah's Family Gathering (dad's fams) at Gambang waterpark. Ended with my team's victory in our paintball war.Aww I just love this kind of gathering and the uncles have decided to add paintball as one of the must in our next gathering.Bring it on! :D It was also my finals for the second semester.



JULY 2013
Fasting month and I got the chance to meet up with my besties.My last iftar with dear Arinah before she passed away. :'( Didn't see that coming,missing you Arinah,always will.



AUGUST 2013
Raya celebration with my coursemates around KL.Had a wonderful time together.


SEPTEMBER 2013

Registration for the 3rd semester.New friends.New faces.You know it takes time to fit right in and I'm still trying.

OCTOBER 2013

Assignments fever and the tension started to build up.Nothing much but it was rather a tired month really.

NOVEMBER 2013


Still struggling with the assignments, test and coursework.I guess this is the first time I felt the tense and experienced real student life since the very first day I registered here.

DECEMBER 2013

The most tragic and emotional month.My best friend (Arinah) left me.She contracted a serious illness, dengue shock system.May you be happy in the hereafter with your Creator,InsyaAllah.
I also got the chance to attend the first QS dinner with friends this month.It was a 'P. Ramlee and Saloma' theme.I won my very first lucky draw here,I'm too happy to care even it's only a coffee mug.



I guess that's a wrap for the year and now I'm struggling for my final (yeah right).I'm a happy kid as long as I'm with my loved ones.I barely survived without them and they're my happiest memories.Happy New Year's eve.Here's to 2014.May we live in prosperity,InsyaAllah :)











No comments:

Post a Comment