Monday 22 July 2013

Mastermind

Peace be upon you :)


   A loud bang from downstairs put me to a halt and my 180 degree visual system finally had something useful to work on. I've just finished reading some sort of paranormal article and out of the cliche it has to be the same situation as tonight,to make it as legit as de javu the writer add on the tense by saying it happened when he's alone at home.Dammit(!)In other months I would've sweat my pajamas and refuse to leave my fort but since it's 'RAMADHAN' ,I arrange my path to the source and found out it was Snowy all along.That inferiority complex cat -_- !

   The question is why(?)Why would the mind setting divert when it comes to the Holy month(?)Is it because of the tightened-up devil all this while(?)Or perhaps just the brain playing coward(?)




Lingering questions,
The DreamWriter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment